Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to adjust ride height speed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am trying to set the ride height to maximum (controls -> suspension). In that setting, it has a speed value "15 mph". I have some gravel roads or snow on roads I need to travel over. Most of the roads are flat so I can get to 20 mph easily. I want to set the until speed to 30 mph - will never achieve that. How do I change that number?

Also, how do I use GPS location to adjust the settings so it changes the ride (and other settings) automatically to their gravel road condition?
ride-height.jpg

I am trying to set the ride height to maximum (controls -> suspension). In that setting, it has a speed value "15 mph". I have some gravel roads or snow on roads I need to travel over. Most of the roads are flat so I can get to 20 mph easily. I want to set the until speed to 30 mph - will never achieve that. How do I change that number?

Also, how do I use GPS location to adjust the settings so it changes the ride (and other settings) automatically to their gravel road condition?View attachment 770859
You cannot adjust the speed at which the ride heights are set.

GPS memory is automatically stored when you manually adjust the ride height.

I am grappling with the finer points of ride height settings on my 2022 MSLR. Sure wish we had more options to simply keep a setting at all speeds or whatever. IF enough of us tell Tesla we want that kind of adjustment, hopefully Tesla will give us those options. I do disagree with Glide on one point. Glide says you cant adjust the speed at which ride heights are set. But with the "High" setting it has an option to force it to stay High until 35mph is reached. If you dont select that option the car will lower from high at lower speeds like 20mph. My software version is 2022.4.5.3