Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to Apply Referral Code after order placed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm currently waiting for a refund now... Was told it could be 1-2 weeks over the phone, and then told it could be 2-4 in person. Online account says total refund: $0 so that is very disconcerting. Fingers crossed!
I assume it is too late to help you, but our sales advisor forgot to apply our referral code, and said hewould add it later. They forgot.
The local center said there is nothing they can do.
Two days after, we wrote to Tesla referral code email explaining the situation. They responded within hours, asked for the referral code, and it was applied the next day.
Maybe it helped that we had a text message from the Sales Advisor saying he forgot to add it. Or because it was my own referral code used to buy my second Tesla...

I assume it is too late to help you, but our sales advisor forgot to apply our referral code, and said hewould add it later. They forgot.
Two days after, we wrote to Tesla referral code email explaining the situation. They responded within hours, asked for the referral code, and it was applied the next day.
Maybe it helped that we had a text message from the Sales Advisor saying he forgot to add it. Or because it was my own referral code used to buy my second Tesla...
How do you know that it was applied the next day. Just curious if there is a way to know after logging in.

What's the "Tesla referral code email" please?