Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to arrange Fremont factory visit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I received this today:

"We appreciate your interest in attending a Tesla Factory tour. Public tours are not currently available but we hope to bring them back in the future.

Thank you for your understanding and your ongoing support.

-Tesla"

I'm a happy owner of Model 3 and we are planning a visit to the Bay Area in early Sept. I would like to see the Tesla plant. Can anyone tell me how to arrange a Tesla Fremont factory visit-
what days is it available? can I book it online? is there a visitor's parking?

I'm a happy owner of Model 3 and we are planning a visit to the Bay Area in early Sept. I would like to see the Tesla plant. Can anyone tell me how to arrange a Tesla Fremont factory visit-
what days is it available? can I book it online? is there a visitor's parking?
I just emailed Tesla for tour info as of June 12, 2022.

We appreciate your interest in attending a Tesla Factory tour. Public tours are not currently available but we hope to bring them back in the future.

-Tesla

http://www.tesla.com
Careers | Tesla
https://www.youtube.com/tesla

Fremont Factory
45500 Fremont Blvd, Fremont, CA 94538

Hi, we're from Switzerland, visiting the Bay Area end of July. Unfortunately I also received the same negative msg "
We appreciate your interest in attending a Tesla Factory tour. Public tours are not currently available but we hope to bring them back in the future.

-Tesla"

Even if you can't do a tour (which AFAIK is still not possible), you can still physically go to the Tesla factory in Fremont. Things you can do there:
  1. Visit the showroom (admittedly not a huge one)
  2. I think they sell swag there if you want a souvenir, but AFAIK nothing specific to the location (I'm pretty sure if they made a shirt with just the Tesla logo and "Fremont, California" on it, they'd sell a bunch)
  3. Gawk at the rows and rows of new cars waiting to be picked up by their owners
  4. Charge at one of the original Supercharger locations (not original equipment)
  5. Take a picture / selfie in front of the giant TESLA wordmark on the side of the factory (try not to get run over by people driving to and from the Superchargers)
Bruce.

Even if you can't do a tour (which AFAIK is still not possible), you can still physically go to the Tesla factory in Fremont. Things you can do there:
  1. Visit the showroom (admittedly not a huge one)
  2. I think they sell swag there if you want a souvenir, but AFAIK nothing specific to the location (I'm pretty sure if they made a shirt with just the Tesla logo and "Fremont, California" on it, they'd sell a bunch)
  3. Gawk at the rows and rows of new cars waiting to be picked up by their owners
  4. Charge at one of the original Supercharger locations (not original equipment)
  5. Take a picture / selfie in front of the giant TESLA wordmark on the side of the factory (try not to get run over by people driving to and from the Superchargers)
Bruce.
Thank you - I'm over from the UK just for 3 days in Nov and would be on Public transport from San Francisco - was thinking not worth it without a tour, but you have inspired me to make the trip.

I also just got the same automated reply. Blerg!

"We appreciate your interest in attending a Tesla Factory tour. Public tours are not currently available but we hope to bring them back in the future.
-Tesla"

Such a shame that they still aren't doing factory tours. I have some out of state relatives visiting, who don't believe that EV's are sustainable. The Tesla factory tour might have changed their minds and maybe even got them thinking about buying a Tesla.