Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to bring up the new clock in instrument?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone, I've been driving my friends few weeks old P90D which was updated to V7 of software. I've been seeing videos and pictures of the instrument with the clock on one side and the trip data on the other side after the update. But mine does not show any of these at all. Is it something that needs to be activated? Thanks for your time in advance. :)

Hi everyone, I've been driving my friends few weeks old P90D which was updated to V7 of software. I've been seeing videos and pictures of the instrument with the clock on one side and the trip data on the other side after the update. But mine does not show any of these at all. Is it something that needs to be activated? Thanks for your time in advance. :)

Press in either of the scroll wheels, it will pop up the apps that you can scroll though, and scroll to clock and then press on scroll wheel again. BTW, I cannot believe anyone would want that damn clock on the display. I think it looks awful.

Also the owners manual has detailed instructions on how to choose which apps are displayed on either side of the dashboard. Anyone new to the Model S really should take the time to read through it, even if you've never done that with other cars. This is not like other cars.