Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to cancel FM travel reports?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there a way to reject traffic info bulletins that temporarily switch stations? If you have the media screen loaded on the main display, a pop up appears with a dialogue box when a traffic report is triggered so you can turn it off and go back to what you were listening to.

BUT if you don't have the media app on the screen - I tend to listen to the radio and have Nav and Energy showing - I can't find a way to reject a traffic bulletin so have to listen all the way through while it interrupts the original station. (Or touch map screen, bring up menu bar, touch media icon, bring up media screen, dismiss traffic report, bring up menu bar, touch energy app, mission accomplished...)

Would be better if a steering wheel button dismissed the traffic report, or is there a shortcut already....?

PS: I know I can disable traffic bulletins altogether - I'd rather selectively listen/dismiss so prefer to have them but with option to dismiss.