Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor How to Clean and Coat Your Model Y From The Comfort Of Your Home

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As a professional detailer specializing in PPF and Ceramic Coatings for the past 11 years, the number one question I have received from my customers is, "How do I maintain my car?". Unfortunately the answer to this question was more difficult than It should have been. It involved many steps, many products and a process that left many of my customers feeling overwhelmed.

"There had to be a better way," I thought! Cant there just be one product that I know and trust to give my customers that could safely clean their cars, while producing results that would enhance and preserve the services we performed!?

I tried countless products and they ALL fell short of this mark. Some did clean well, and some did seem to be easy to use but none lived up to the standards that I could be confident in recommending to my customers.

In partnership with Ethos Car Care, I am excited to share with you the answer to the question "Whats the best way to maintain my Tesla?".

Order Defy Now!

Defy is more than a waterless cleaner, its a revolutionary 3-in-1 formula that cleans, conditions and coats any exterior surface on contact. This product utilizes ceramic ingredients and proprietary Insta-Bond™ Technology, to create stunning results easier than ever before.

Defy is finally the one product that truly does it all.

Defy-Shopify-Graphics-1
Defy-Shopify-Graphics-2

Whether you have a ceramic coating, no coating, paint protection film, or a no protection whatsoever. Defy will safely and effectively remove dust, dirt and contaminants from your vehicle (without scratching) while leaving behind an ultra slick, glossy, hydrophobic coating behind that repels water and contaminants to make future cleaning even eaiser.

How to Use Defy

We worked out a deal with Ethos Car Care to offer a special discount code for TeslaMotorsClub that will save 15% off your first order with code "TMC".

Order Ethos Defy Now!

Last edited: