Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to confirm EAP and FSD on m3?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
per my other issues thread, I noted that EAP was not installed despite having it configured (and paid). I found another maroney sticker in my trunk that has the same/correct vin as the maroney that was on the rear window. The one in the trunk doesn’t show EAP and FSD. Cleary they apply the options via software but how that I know they screwed up EAP, and finding two window stickers, I’m curious! Btw, my account t shows the correct configuration/options.

• Helpful
Reactions: AnarchyEOD
Without searching for your other threads - did you get EAP to work? If so, you are set with EOP.

As there are no current FSD features, obviously, there is no way to confirm if it is activated on your car. As long as you have to MVPA and account showing you have FSD, you are fine. Once there is an FSD feature on the car, you will quickly know if it has been activated or not.

Thanks. Waiting for a service "engineer" to push an update to my car tomorrow...I hope. Shouldnt take more than 5 minutes on their end as they already confirmed their error of not having it installed at delivery. I guess I should see the grayed out steering wheel to the left of the car icon once it's installed.

Reactions: AnarchyEOD
This happened to me as well. Paid for EAP, but it's not on the car. They originally said I need to drive more but after 200 miles it still wasn't activated. I called back and they gave me the same message saying they would have to push it to the car. Not sure if there is a way to tell at delivery if it's enabled or not since it has to go through the "calibration" period?

@tommyboy21 I think if you have EAP, and double tap down on the stalk, you should at least get a calibration message. Obviously when it’s ready, you’ll see the steering wheel icon to the top left of the car on the screen. I get none of the above right now and the push hasn’t happened yet either.