Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to connect to Tesla wall charger after commissioning?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After you have successfully commissioned the wall charger, how do you connect to it again to check its status?

Gen 3 charger installed today. Scanned the bar code, connected my iPhone to the charger's network, did the 192.168 thing, was able to see the connector status page and it had 60 amps, so that looked good,. It didn't know the home Wi-Fi, so I entered the network name and password and it said it was connected. Unfortunately, I forgot to get any screen shots.

So after that commissioning, how does one connect to the charger from the phone to check on its status? Is there no way to see if from your phone through the home Wi-Fi?

The charger isn't broadcasting itself anymore (I gather from the other threads that I'd have the hold the button down for 5 seconds to get it to broadcast again). But will that erase the settings, or will that just turn on the broadcast so I can see it?

My MYLR is on order, wont be here for a couple of months, so I cant test the charging ability yet.

Thanks

After you have successfully commissioned the wall charger, how do you connect to it again to check its status?

Gen 3 charger installed today. Scanned the bar code, connected my iPhone to the charger's network, did the 192.168 thing, was able to see the connector status page and it had 60 amps, so that looked good,. It didn't know the home Wi-Fi, so I entered the network name and password and it said it was connected. Unfortunately, I forgot to get any screen shots.

So after that commissioning, how does one connect to the charger from the phone to check on its status? Is there no way to see if from your phone through the home Wi-Fi?

The charger isn't broadcasting itself anymore (I gather from the other threads that I'd have the hold the button down for 5 seconds to get it to broadcast again). But will that erase the settings, or will that just turn on the broadcast so I can see it?

My MYLR is on order, wont be here for a couple of months, so I cant test the charging ability yet.

Thanks
Trying to access my wall charger website. I see the charger part number and serial number but it’s not giving me any options to set it up and just has a spinning wheel