Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to contact Tesla Online store?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know how to get ahold of the tesla shop where you buy accessories? I returned some unused Model 3 floor mats to them weeks ago and they will not reply to my emails nor has a refund been issued. They replied to my emails quickly when I first requested the return but now it's been silence for for over 3 weeks. I can't find any method to contact them other than the email address.

Does anyone know how to get ahold of the tesla shop where you buy accessories? I returned some unused Model 3 floor mats to them weeks ago and they will not reply to my emails nor has a refund been issued. They replied to my emails quickly when I first requested the return but now it's been silence for for over 3 weeks. I can't find any method to contact them other than the email address.
If you're unable to get any responses, especially after 3 weeks, then doing a credit card dispute may get their attention.

Reactions: afadeev
1633226298200.png

If you're unable to get any responses, especially after 3 weeks, then doing a credit card dispute may get their attention.

If emails are not returned, then let them deal with your CC company by way of a transaction dispute.

Ron, you could always whip up some wooden floor mats, which we all know would be far superior than those plastic things you brought
Before you bring the legendary Swanson wrath down on Tesla
and while we wait to see your wooden floor mats, have you thought about contacting your cc company?

Ron, you could always whip up some wooden floor mats, which we all know would be far superior than those plastic things you brought
Before you bring the legendary Swanson wrath down on Tesla
and while we wait to see your wooden floor mats, have you thought about contacting your cc company?

Don't worry, these rubber floor mats were just going to act as anti-slip pads for my African Blackwood custom made floor mats.

Don't worry, these rubber floor mats were just going to act as anti-slip pads for my African Blackwood custom made floor mats.
Thank goodness, I was getting worried
Sorry I should have known better
The woodworking legend that is Ron Swanson would never stoop so low
May your chisels always be sharp and your pencil lines true

Looking forward to seeing your Afrian Blackwood custom floor mats I'm sure they will be AWESOME!!

Make sure you post the way it worked.
I ordered a 14-50 adapter from the online store, got confirmation of the order with the receipt, and got a 10-30 one instead. Tried a few times to contact them, but had to buy one direct from my local store (should have done that the first time).
Now, to add to that, I’ve been overcharged $300 for a ordering error that I had no part of.
So far, cars great, service after the fact? Not so much.

Make sure you post the way it worked.
I ordered a 14-50 adapter from the online store, got confirmation of the order with the receipt, and got a 10-30 one instead. Tried a few times to contact them, but had to buy one direct from my local store (should have done that the first time).
Now, to add to that, I’ve been overcharged $300 for a ordering error that I had no part of.
So far, cars great, service after the fact? Not so much.
I was refunded yesterday. I had received ZERO response from emailing customer service so I went to Contact | Tesla and filled out the "Submit a question or comment" and I received a response within a few hours that I'd be refunded within 3-5 business days.

I was refunded yesterday. I had received ZERO response from emailing customer service so I went to Contact | Tesla and filled out the "Submit a question or comment" and I received a response within a few hours that I'd be refunded within 3-5 business days.
Weird - When I bring up that page, the only topics it shows are related to solar and powerwalls. Did you submit under one of those options?