Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to customize profile footer?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello, most people have a (very) detailed description of their vehicles that shows up in the framed footer underneath each post. Where do I go to edit that field i.e. add my own custom text so it shows up underneath each of my posts? I've gone to "your profile page" and "personal details" but it's not obvious...

Hello, most people have a (very) detailed description of their vehicles that shows up in the framed footer underneath each post. Where do I go to edit that field i.e. add my own custom text so it shows up underneath each of my posts? I've gone to "your profile page" and "personal details" but it's not obvious...

It's called a "signature". If you hover over your avatar picture near the top-right of the page, you'll get a two-column pop-up menu. For me, the item that's second from the top in the left column is "Signature", and selecting that goes to an text editing screen where you can write your signature. Depending on whether you're a paid member (and to what level) there are some limits as to how long your signature can be. I don't remember if you need to have a certain number of posts to activate that feature as well.

Hope this helps,

Bruce.

• Informative
Reactions: ExecCat1
It's called a "signature". If you hover over your avatar picture near the top-right of the page, you'll get a two-column pop-up menu. For me, the item that's second from the top in the left column is "Signature", and selecting that goes to an text editing screen where you can write your signature. Depending on whether you're a paid member (and to what level) there are some limits as to how long your signature can be. I don't remember if you need to have a certain number of posts to activate that feature as well.

Hope this helps,

Bruce.
Thanks Bruce! I'm a new member so these features are sloooowly turning on with each post...

Reactions: bmah