Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

how to disable "tire pressure monitoring system fault" warning sign?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

I installed 4 aftermarket TPMS on my summer tire. Two months later, one of four broke inside and I asked my tire shop to remove it. I don't want to bother to change to new one. Prefer to wait until I swap out summer into winter tire. But now the User interface is keep showing "tire pressure monitoring system fault. Sensor unable to measure tire pressure". How can I disable it from showing?

I dont know how to disable it. You can at least shrink it down, by tapping the notification and dragging it to the left. That makes it a little "I" I think, if I remember.

I dont have aftermarket tpms, I just (unfortuntately) have had to purchase 4 rims from hitting various potholes, bolts etc in the road. In 30 years of driving, never had this problem, but I just guess I am "regressing to the mean", having to buy rims and or tires.

Anyway, loaner wheels dont have tpms in them so I remember being able to drag the notification to the left and make it less obnoxious.