TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

How to display my car model and specifics below a post ???

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Tinky, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Tinky

Tinky Member

Could any one walk me through the steps to display my model tesla and options below my posts ?

2. deonb

deonb Active Member

Click "My Profile" at the top, then "About Me" in the ~middle of the page, and add it to your signature

3. Tinky

Tinky Member

Thank you deonb !!!

4. BoerumHill

BoerumHill Member

At the top right of this page (on a laptop/Mac/PC) click on Settings. When the new page loads look middle/lower left column under Settings and click on Edit Profile.

If you see a member's signature in a format you like, highlight & hit CTRL + C to copy. Then when you get to the Edit Profile section (see above) you can just hit CTRL + V to paste. From there just edit the text to your car's configuration.

Not sure how to do that on device in Mobile Site view other than to click on Full Site (bottom right.)

5. Nigel Tufnel

Nigel Tufnel Member

Apparently you need to have logged some minimum number of posts before you can add a signature, probably 11.

6. Tinky

Tinky Member

That could be it since i cannot see a signature or any place to enter my tesla model and specifics

7. Matteo

Matteo Member

Click HERE to add a signature. Alternatively, like BoerumHill described 3 messages above, on top right click "Settings", then on the left click "Signature".

8. Tinky

Tinky Member

Thank you everyone for helping me with this. It is fun to see everyone's car choice, age, options. I especially like reading posts from the early adopters.