Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to display rated range at 100% without charging to 100%?

nicedrum

Apr 29, 2021
Massachusetts
Is there an easy way, without charging to 100%, to display the 100% rated or ideal range? I'm asking because I don't want to ask dealers to charge to 100%, and some dealers don't know the UI menus at all.

Is it just a matter of changing to % display, then calculating the range at 100%?

I saw mention in at least one post that you don't have to charge to 100% to get this number, but maybe that's the only way to actually see it on the screen (aside from calculating it)?

Sorry for the newbie question, but searching didn't reveal an answer.

Tam

Nov 25, 2012
Visalia, CA
Is there an easy way, without charging to 100%, to display the 100% rated or ideal range?...

Yes but only on the cell phone app. When you change the charge limit to 100%, it would briefly display the expected miles. If you are fast enough, you can get a screenshot from your phone.

• Helpful
Reactions: All In

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC