Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to do you 'like' a post? Or mark a post 'helpful' or 'informative' etc?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys, I'm new posting in the forums although I've lurked for a while. Recently I created an account. Periodically I'll find a really well written post or a detailed explanation to something obscure and I'd like to either 'like' the post or mark it 'informative' but I can't seem to figure out how to do it. I feel like it's something really simple but I can't seem to find the right button. I tried doing a forum search but no luck.
Capture.JPG

Hi guys, I'm new posting in the forums although I've lurked for a while. Recently I created an account. Periodically I'll find a really well written post or a detailed explanation to something obscure and I'd like to either 'like' the post or mark it 'informative' but I can't seem to figure out how to do it. I feel like it's something really simple but I can't seem to find the right button. I tried doing a forum search but no luck.
View attachment 408540

Most importantly, you have to be logged in.

Reactions: APotatoGod
Glad I did a search and found this thread- I looked all over and read through the forum rules, and couldn't find anything. Isn't responding to someone's post a way of participating? Seems odd that they lock out new members from liking posts...

Seems odd that they lock out new members from liking posts...
It might seem odd at first that new signups can't use the response icons until after making a few postings, but ponder on that thought for a couple minutes. There are a couple of good reasons. :) It's not really that big of a deal. Make a few replies or posts and the ability appears.

Reactions: T-Mom