Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to download from dash cam to iPhone

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just installed a COzero dash cam in our MX. Installation was a breeze. However making the Wlan connection to the iPhone took a while, instructions for this step are scarce. With the iPone connected to the dash cam, I can see the files/recorded on the phone however when I click download of a file, the file download progress line comes up and shows that something is downloading.

But, when I disconnect the iPhone from the dash cam to look at the file I think I downloaded, I am unable to find anything. Where do I look for downloaded files on the iPhone? On the dash cam app. there is an icon for "files" but when touched, the screen says "no files". Thanks for your help.

I just installed a COzero dash cam in our MX. Installation was a breeze. However making the Wlan connection to the iPhone took a while, instructions for this step are scarce. With the iPone connected to the dash cam, I can see the files/recorded on the phone however when I click download of a file, the file download progress line comes up and shows that something is downloading.

But, when I disconnect the iPhone from the dash cam to look at the file I think I downloaded, I am unable to find anything. Where do I look for downloaded files on the iPhone? On the dash cam app. there is an icon for "files" but when touched, the screen says "no files". Thanks for your help.

Where did you got it? It's best to contact the seller to help you.