Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to engage FSD? Can’t find anywhere.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just can’t find this anywhere and yes, I’ve searched already! 🙂

How do you engage FSD? Like actually use it? I was granted access to it a few weeks back. I have it enabled and everything. I just can’t figure out how to actually use it. Nothing in the manual, Tesla site, google, etc.

I know two pulls of the gear selector engages Auto Pilot, but I’ll stumped on FSD.

How do you engage FSD? Like actually use it? I was granted access to it a few weeks back. I have it enabled and everything. I just can’t figure out how to actually use it. Nothing in the manual, Tesla site, google, etc.

I know two pulls of the gear selector engages Auto Pilot, but I’ll stumped on FSD.

If you have FSD enabled then two pulls on the stalk engages FSD.

Reactions: RipVanFinkle

If you are talking about FSD Beta, make sure the option is enabled in your AP settings. You need to turn on FSD Beta in your AP settings. Then just enter a destination in your nav. Make sure you see a blue button at the bottom of your nav directions. Then, when you see the grey wheel on your screen, double tap the stalk. You should hear a chime, the grey wheel should turn blue and you should see a single blue path line on your driver visualizations.

I have a 2021 Model S Plaid. It has a steering Yoke. I don't have ANY stalks to 'pull'

Any help in my case? Thanks in advance for the help.
Right side scroll wheel. One press enables cruise control, Two presses enables AP (FSD/FSDbeta). Navigation on Autopilot enable by clicking the NOA button (turns blue) on the lower left corner of the navigation direction list. You can set to one press of the right side scroll wheel to go to FSD directly by enabling it on AP settings screen . NOA can also be set to default enabled by the settings screen.

Right side scroll wheel. One press enables cruise control, Two presses enables AP (FSD/FSDbeta). Navigation on Autopilot enable by clicking the NOA button (turns blue) on the lower left corner of the navigation direction list. You can set to one press of the right side scroll wheel to go to FSD directly by enabling it on AP settings screen . NOA can also be set to default enabled by the settings screen.
Thanks again,
Mike