Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to escalate an issue to Tesla's executive team?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
At the bottom of your My Tesla page, there's a Support form and one of the options is "Escalate this concern for executive review".

Capture.PNG

I have also been looking for this with no success ... I have literally over 50 unanswered correspondence requests for service on items that I found right after delivery...regarding interior rubber trim around back windows. I have tried calls texts emails support chat .. nothing .. all I have been told it is up to the SC .. it is in Lyndhurst Ohio .. buyer beware ...

I am in Michigan and would have gladly driven to Chicago if I would have known that not even an acknowledgment of correspondence ... and before getting flamed for listing the SC ... my requests have all been polite .. respectful etc .. this is truly unacceptable and makes it hard to be an ambassador for the brand.

I have also been looking for this with no success ... I have literally over 50 unanswered correspondence requests for service on items that I found right after delivery...regarding interior rubber trim around back windows. I have tried calls texts emails support chat .. nothing .. all I have been told it is up to the SC .. it is in Lyndhurst Ohio .. buyer beware ...

I am in Michigan and would have gladly driven to Chicago if I would have known that not even an acknowledgment of correspondence ... and before getting flamed for listing the SC ... my requests have all been polite .. respectful etc .. this is truly unacceptable and makes it hard to be an ambassador for the brand.

I have a similar experience with purchasing experience. I was quite honestly an ambassador for the brand when I first had the vehicle but the poor experience I had with the center in Springfield NJ where I purchased the vehicle is making me reverse my opinion. They knew about a paint blemish and did not tell me until 3 months after I had the vehicle. The paint blemish is not in a noticeable place but once I saw it, I could not unsee it. They have photos of the paint blemish prior to me picking up the vehicle but because of my work schedule and COVID, I have not had the chance to respond back. I missed the deadline for the paint repair by 2 weeks and now they will not honor the repair. Great car, horrible service.