Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to Escalate to Senior Management?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

glide

Jun 6, 2018
USA
Does anyone know how to escalate an issue to someone with decision making capabilities at Tesla?

I am unable to get beyond the Service/Sales staff and they are unable to provide a contact higher up the chain. I’m not sure how that is possible, but this is the runaround I have been getting.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Reactions: Helmuth
Does anyone know how to escalate an issue to someone with decision making capabilities at Tesla?

I am unable to get beyond the Service/Sales staff and they are unable to provide a contact higher up the chain. I’m not sure how that is possible, but this is the runaround I have been getting.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

No one?! I find this especially troubling.

Unfortunately it's been my experience that speaking with someone in senior management, or any level of empowered management for that matter, is nearly impossible with Tesla. You can't simply call someone locally who genuinely cares and has incentive to help you resolve your issue.

We've had some very serious issues spread over three different cars of every imaginable category and, try as I might, I was unable to find anyone with the power to actually resolve anything. You'll get people who empathize with you and promise to help and see it through to the end and get others involved who are empowered to help but then they ultimately ghost you or quit.

I was following your thread because I had hoped that someone may have some useful info but my guess is if anyone out there actually has a direct contact they're keeping that hand close to their chest.

This is my single biggest complaint with Tesla as a company. I was recently in the market for solar and after yet another bout with Tesla customer service sadly decided not to put ourselves out there for another $30k system that would likely require customer service at some point.

Customer approval ratings are trending downwards and Tesla is focused on turning profits rather than the customer which isn't going to help matters.

Unfortunately it's been my experience that speaking with someone in senior management, or any level of empowered management for that matter, is nearly impossible with Tesla. You can't simply call someone locally who genuinely cares and has incentive to help you resolve your issue.

We've had some very serious issues spread over three different cars of every imaginable category and, try as I might, I was unable to find anyone with the power to actually resolve anything. You'll get people who empathize with you and promise to help and see it through to the end and get others involved who are empowered to help but then they ultimately ghost you or quit.

I was following your thread because I had hoped that someone may have some useful info but my guess is if anyone out there actually has a direct contact they're keeping that hand close to their chest.

This is my single biggest complaint with Tesla as a company. I was recently in the market for solar and after yet another bout with Tesla customer service sadly decided not to put ourselves out there for another $30k system that would likely require customer service at some point.

Customer approval ratings are trending downwards and Tesla is focused on turning profits rather than the customer which isn't going to help matters.

This mirrors my current experience. Lots of “I understand”, and “I’m sorry” but no meaningful action.

This will be my last Tesla. Porsche and Audi’s offerings, while inferior in some respects, at least take customer retention seriously.

Reactions: Darren Donovan
My LEXUS dealer welcomes me with graciousness.
I have a new clean loaner car at my want.

The hostess at the cafe bar offers me mochas and espressos...along with a wide assortment of nibbles.
The two story waterfall is soothing as I relax in the expansive second story customer lounge...

Want home service? No Problem.
A flatbed tow truck comes to my place with a clean loaner car....takes my car to the dealer...
returns my car....ahhhhh

Concierge service? awesome...
I enjoy special deals and events...lunch at Post Ranch - one of the 100 FINEST Hotels in World -
On the house...

I feel appreciated and valued.

I wouldn't put up with the crap I read about here at a Denny's...
But at a Michelin star establishment?
You must be kidding.
Spending over $100k for a car and being treated like dog dirt...
This religious fervor needs an intervention