Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to evaluate a used Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m selling my 3 to buy a Y, and considering buying used, partly to save (a little) $ and partly to skip the wait for new. Where can I get info on how to evaluate hardware on used Ys, especially anything relevant to FSD? Also, what’s the best way to assess the usable battery range?

I’ve found a couple of used Ys that look potentially workable. I’d like to determine which recent hardware improvements these cars include or don’t. For example the new console style and double pane windows. Anyone know where I can find a list of all hardware upgrades done to the model Y so I can know what to check for on these cars?

I’ve found a couple of used Ys that look potentially workable. I’d like to determine which recent hardware improvements these cars include or don’t. For example the new console style and double pane windows. Anyone know where I can find a list of all hardware upgrades done to the model Y so I can know what to check for on these cars?
Where are you finding used MYs? I never see them in teslas website but did see some eye watering high priced used ones on Vroom