Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to evaluate how much my P3D+ is worth after accident?? (Trying to sell)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would list for a couple thousand lower than the others that you see and provide documentation on what was replace/fixed after the accident. Typically, cars with accidents reported hit value around 5-10% but M3Ps are holding their value really well, so it might not translate, but you can tell us for sure once its sold! good to know!

^^ That's all I meant. Just making sure. If it's like new I'd say 5-10% depreciation from a new one. What you looking to get out of it? I keep telling myself I don't need a p3d but now that the Y comes out the deals are going to start rolling in on used ones.

You should probably sell asap before all the trades come in.
I dunno. This new Track Mode v2 i feel will bolster P3D values but I can see some steals popping up on L3D, 3LR or SR/+.

• Disagree
Reactions: anon125110
You need to run a Carfax report so that you know what shows on the report and you can be prepared to address the contents with prospective sellers. The more you know the better you can prepare for the inevitable questions and concerns.

^^^. You can't really begin to start pricing until you know what the report shows. The last two times I sold cars privately I included a link to a pdf copy of the carfax report in the ad to attract more potential buyers (since you're doing some of the initial leg work for them).

Reactions: ElectricIAC
^^^. You can't really begin to start pricing until you know what the report shows. The last two times I sold cars privately I included a link to a pdf copy of the carfax report in the ad to attract more potential buyers (since you're doing some of the initial leg work for them).
Yes this is helpful as Tesla themselves isn’t much help regarding history unless you have an inside person.

• Disagree
Reactions: anon125110