Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to find if a Florida sub-forum thread exists?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry to mess this thread but is there a thread for the cocoa west supercharger?
Google sent me here due to a mention of it on this tread.
Anner,

Moderator Note: To the best of my knowledge, we don't yet have a thread discussing the upcoming Cocoa West Supercharger Station. Feel free to start one.
I will be deleting your off-topic posting here and my response in a day or so.

Larry

Sorry to mess this thread but is there a thread for the cocoa west supercharger?

The easiest way that I know of to find if there is a discussion thread is to go to the Supercharge.info Map and then select a location that is either under construction or even under permit and then select the "discuss" link. If it's not there, then it probably doesn't exist yet.

supercharge.info

upload_2019-6-15_15-20-43.png

The easiest way that I know of to find if there is a discussion thread is to go to the Supercharge.info Map and then select a location that is either under construction or even under permit and then select the "discuss" link. If it's not there, then it probably doesn't exist yet.

The easiest way to determine if there is a discussion thread on TMC is to use the TMC search feature.

Supercharge.info is a very valuable service and they excel at documenting discussion links for Supercharger Stations in various stages of construction. Nevertheless, in the vast majority of cases, they are not the source of Supercharger information. They would be the first to admit that they have to rely on local reporting such as found on this local TMC Florida sub-forum as the primary source of their information. So it is likely that TMC discussions will briefly exist before Supercharge.info references them on its website.

Moderator note: Unfortunately, these last series of off-topic posting have nothing to do with the subject of this thread and I will be deleting them all tomorrow.

Larry

Reactions: BBryson