Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to find my Sirius Radio Id?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A08B9A88-28F2-409A-94E2-ED75D9B9E35E.jpeg
is this this screen you’re referring to? Because I scrolled all the way right and don’t see and don’t see anything

Scroll to the right under All Categories. The Subscription icon is off the right side of the screen in the image you provided. It is under All Categories. It is past the Country Icon on the right side of All Categories in the screen shot you provided. Put your finger on one of the icons in All Categories, and slide your finger to the left.

8D953AA3-0851-4524-AF91-CB7D5C2C55EC.jpeg
I found it. It’s actually not there, you have to slide the row *above* that.

Favorites > Recents > Music > Sports > News > Talk > All Channels > Subscription

Very well hidden!

Screenshot attached

Attachments

• BA1CF0BF-5371-463F-8D1A-378EFBD2C502.jpeg
    BA1CF0BF-5371-463F-8D1A-378EFBD2C502.jpeg
    712.8 KB · Views: 159
On the actual screen (see first screenshot), All Categories is just the genres of station that Sirius offers. If you scroll that to the right, it's jsut a list of genres. The thing you need to scroll is above that. Maybe it could still be called "All Categories", it's just confusing since that's also printed on the screen and refers to something else :)

You are so right. It is confusing. On models until the new 2021, Categories is a list on the left, and selections are icons on the right. Much easier to figure out where Subscriptions is hiding. I don't think either version allows you to enter a numeric channel for direct tuning anymore. This "feature" was lost in late 2020. Now, for special limited time channels you must select a channel close to the one you want, and use the forward or reverse feature to scroll up or down thru the channels. Very silly, but it works. :) The Elon way of technology!

So I'm on 2021.31.103 which is supposed to have Sirius XM. But I don't have this option at all under Sources, and therefore cannot access or find my radio ID. Anyone else with 2021 Refresh have ideas? At delivery, they told me that Connectivity must be active for awhile before it shows up.

Your software is way out of date. Make sure software updates is set to Advanced, connect to wifi, and see if an update is available.
Yeah, I know. My 2018 was on 2021.36.5. I've already ensured solid WiFi, Advanced setting and rebooted. No luck. Just submitted a service request asking for SW push.

Anyway, the release notes say I should have XM, so it's strange it does not appear under Sources.