Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to find out even an estimated quarter of an estimated year of delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In Europe, Croatia.

I ordered my Model S on Jan 20th, 2021. I have been waiting for a year and a half now, and there isn't even an estimated date on the car in my account any more. It used to say Q3 2021, then end of 2021, when Q1 2021, and since then, nothing.

I ordered this juuuust before Plaid was a thing, and so I do get a better version for the same price, but this price difference is no longer worth the year and a half wait.

I have no idea who to ask. The local Tesla dealer guys are as clueless as I am - they have the exact same info at their disposal. I need a car, especially for Q4 this year, so at this point I am considering canceling and getting something else.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to get even remotely accurate information on when the car MIGHT get here? Generic support emails just get ghosted, and there is literally only the local shop's contact info in all the papers, which is less informative than going to a bar and talking about things.

• Love
Reactions: thebishop
They claimed second half of 2022, but don’t believe it until you’ve seen it. Tesla truly awfully dropped the ball with model s/x and ’the rest of the world’. The communication is emitting Hawking radiation at this point.

I hope to get delivery next year q2-q3, as hope is the last thing that abandons man.

Upvote 0
What delivery leaks would that be?

Everyone here who ordered is kept in the dark.

This and other things, such as factory shutdown for changes etc

• Disagree
Upvote 0
I configured an EQS this weekend and will see what they say about delivery. Even if they beat the Model S by just a month or two in terms of delivery, I'll take it and cancel the model S. One should not wait for a car for more than a few months, 2 years is ludicrous and just plain rude. I know we're probably "almost there" but we have been "almost there" for two years.

Upvote 0
I configured an EQS this weekend and will see what they say about delivery. Even if they beat the Model S by just a month or two in terms of delivery, I'll take it and cancel the model S. One should not wait for a car for more than a few months, 2 years is ludicrous and just plain rude. I know we're probably "almost there" but we have been "almost there" for two years.122167
Eqs AMG was 6 months plus last time I checked. It’s the only thing that comes close to me except the lucid. The problem is it just didn’t feel as special.

Upvote 0