Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to find Tesla CPO inventory?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Hrhkee

Doing research. Brb
Nov 30, 2016
GA
Club Members,

I need your help.

I'm looking for a 2016 just made black Model S, 60D or 75D inventory car with black headliner, gen 2 black seats, 19" wheels, dual charger and a sunroof anywhere in the contiguous united states.

Can you find one for me? Plz send me the links. Thanks.

Tesla is currently showing 57 Model S 75D's with Full Self Driving (easiest way to tell it's AP2.0) with the pano roof, and one 60D with FSD.

All new Tesla's come with the "dual charger" built in (now a 72amp charger versus the previous 80am dual chargers), but software limited to the "single charger" (now a 48amp charger). You can pay $1900 anytime after delivery (or $1500 before delivery) to upgrade from the 48amp to the 72amp charging speeds.

I assume by "gen 2 black seats" you mean the black Next Gen seats. Currently it looks like there are 2 red and 2 gray AP2.0 Model S's with the black Next Gen seats available. I'll send you the gray ones via PM as they are the closest to your selected options.

I see this dude on the forums constantly. Took himself out of the queue for some reason and has been overly emotional on every thread since. That tool can be found easily by visiting the subreddit or simple googling Hrhkee. Take a chill pill and do your due diligence.