Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to find total mileage indicator

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Where is switch to show total miles on my 2022 model s. ???

Guessing you mean the odometer? It's in the Trips panel on the settings screen.

On the older (pre-Palladium) Model S and Model X, you could have two (maybe 3?) odometer / trip-meters displayed on the instrument cluster behind the steering wheel. That's not an option anymore. o_O Hope it comes back.

Bruce.

Reactions: zoomer0056
I am Glad that I am not answering questions set by LeoLeo in an exam . They are so confusing and tangential , I would certainly fail. Just to clarify there is one more 12V connector ( cigarette lighter type) in the trunk on the left hand side inside the trunk close to the the charging port.
Hello Rice. Yeah I understand
I have exam for you😀
However there are many owners stating 12 volt cig lighter in other spots as well

Everyone if someone can take. Clear pictures of 12 volt NEAR DRIVER first
Respectfully

Good day Sir/lady

Could you be very specific ( what icon.) where is icon too see entire odometer reading

Show picture if possible of where this 12 volt cigarette charger is please be specific

At this time as to not to bother you to much. 12 volt near driver position

Good day Sir/lady

Could you be very specific ( what icon.) where is icon too see entire odometer reading

Show picture if possible of where this 12 volt cigarette charger is please be specific

At this time as to not to bother you to much. 12 volt near driver position
So sorry , thank you all for help in finding
Total mileage on car. It’s 368 total , and it’s for sale