Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to get crumbs out of my ventilated seats? Dyson vacuum not doing the job

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have you got something with stronger pull than the handheld? I would suggest a combination of a shop vac at the same time as you give the seat a sharp whack with the palm of your hand near but obviously not upon the offending crumbs.

You also might provide those sharp blows absent any vacuum....then suck 'em all up afterwards.
Many years later, but the sharp whack worked like a charm.

I've got a 100 billion little black ants outside in my lani area. I could send you a couple of billion or so in a micro-SD storage box. Pour them in the seat. Trust me, the crumbs will immediately be the thing you worry least about. :D

Pic or it didn't happen
I wouldn't dare open such a pic.

Could be buggy, you know.

Reactions: Akikiki
All this just to get crumbs out of the seats? Actually there's a better way that is "EM sanctioned" You can take your car in and request the "rotisserie service". When not barbecuing ICE dealership owners, they use the rotisserie to shake crumbs out of seats and credit cards or parking passes that fall behind the center console sliding door. Each service center stores their rotisserie in the basement with the bodies of the people that shorted the stock and gave up. The rotisserie carriage is like a big spit and has forklift like fingers on the bottom to slide up under the car, and padded plates on top for the frunk's hood and liftgate. They can move the car into position, slide each end of the carriage up to the ends to secure the body in the rotisserie. Next, they raise the car up off the floor and flip it. Now its upside down. the crumbs and credit cards can fall out. This service is limited because its only available every other Saturday afternoon when the kids are invited for ice cream. They treat (use) the employee kiddies to stand on the plastic panels and battery when its upside down and jump up and down to shake loose those stubborn crumbs and stuck plastic cards. You probably think I am kidding. I've seen it. But then again, I am a habitual liar, not really, yes, really, no, not really.

• Funny
Reactions: Yelobird