My wife's car delivery has been pushed twice now. The current delivery promise on her MyTesla page is Oct 9th - 16th, presumably 2016 but I guess I should not take that for granted. It is possible that the car will arrive with AP2.0 hardware thus the inability to deliver it prior to the announce. If this is the case, there will likely be some discussion about delivering a car ordered with AP1.0 functionality being delivered without it. Presumably, the carrot will be AP2.0 functionality when it becomes available for the AP1.0 price as ordered. I'm curious if this is going to cause problems for some customers on day one when they learn of it or six months from now when Tesla has still not delivered AP1.0 functionality because engineering validation has taken a bit longer than they thought. It is also possible that my wife's car will be delivered with AP1.0 hardware. This invites the decision as to if the car should be accepted or re-ordered. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that, three years from now when we go to replace it, an AP2.0 car will be worth far more than the $2.5K we will loose by choosing to re-order. Likewise, Tesla is going to take a hit putting an AP1.0 car in new car inventory or demo duties when they are shipping AP2.0 cars. How are others awaiting delivery going to handle either of the two scenarios outlined above?