Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to hide/delete trips in teslafi

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've recently subscribed to teslafi & find some more recent journeys are missing, does anyone know why?
I also see one of the menu items is "hidden trips" however I cannot see anyway to hide or delete a trip/journey.
Can anyone advise how to delete or hide trips from the teslafi display, preferrably without changing any of the overall stats.

Short journeys, or portions of, can be missed if TeslaFi is actively trying to sleep. Hopefully TeslaFi may improve this in similar way to TeslaMate.

There should be an 'eye' icon in right most box of the drive summary. There is also a delete, never used it myself, but that may be more destructive to the stats, although many things are cumulative so not every thing will be lost as it can be inferred from settings before/after the drive. Not sure if you can undelete/rebuild a drive and what happens to the raw data during that time.

Short journeys, or portions of, can be missed if TeslaFi is actively trying to sleep. Hopefully TeslaFi may improve this in similar way to TeslaMate.

There should be an 'eye' icon in right most box of the drive summary. There is also a delete, never used it myself, but that may be more destructive to the stats, although many things are cumulative so not every thing will be lost as it can be inferred from settings before/after the drive. Not sure if you can undelete/rebuild a drive and what happens to the raw data during that time.

Theres definately not an eye or anything obvious like an X & i think ive looked everywhere. There must be an option to hide a trip since theres a menu item to view your hidden trips.
I did a 160 mile trip yesterday (sunday) which has not been logged but a 30+ mile trip this mirning has!

Right most cell in drive summary?

upload_2020-10-19_23-59-1.png

You need to look at the logged data during the times when you were expecting to see drive data to see why it wasn't recorded - click on left hand cell of drives, snoozes, parked etc.

Right most cell in drive summary?

View attachment 600275

You need to look at the logged data during the times when you were expecting to see drive data to see why it wasn't recorded - click on left hand cell of drives, snoozes, parked etc.

Arh, my view is different than yours. I didnt appreciate you could go beyond the summary view. Thanks very much ive now found the hide and delete icons in readiness for future use.