Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to identify a remanufactured battery pack?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

r003

Mar 9, 2022
CA
My car was sent to the service center.

I am going to replace HV battery and waiting for the battery now.

Tesla's replied that they will replace the battery with part no." ASY-HV Battery, 90KW,SX (10141116-00-B).

Personally, I would prefer they repair my battery pack instead of giving a remanufactured pack.

You have an extra "1" in your part number - it should be 1014116-00-B.

Also, congratulations, you have won the battery replacement lottery. That is a brand new 90kwh 350v pack.i

Also, congratulations, you have won the battery replacement lottery. That is a brand new 90kwh 350v pack.

• Informative
Reactions: ElectricIAC
So I recently received the maximum charge level reached on my 2021 M3P. Car has roughly 9000 miles on it. The service center is replacing the battery this week. Can anyone decode this part number and let me know if I'm getting new or reman? I don't really care as long as it's more or less equal, but I am curious.

ASY,HVBAT,E3,AWD,1PH(1234422- 00-A)

So I recently received the maximum charge level reached on my 2021 M3P. Car has roughly 9000 miles on it. The service center is replacing the battery this week. Can anyone decode this part number and let me know if I'm getting new or reman? I don't really care as long as it's more or less equal, but I am curious.

ASY,HVBAT,E3,AWD,1PH(1234422- 00-A)
Got that on my sr+. June '21. It's at the service center 2 1/2 hours away waiting for the battery to arrive.

Also, congratulations, you have won the battery replacement lottery. That is a brand new 90kwh 350v pack.

@ucmndd
Do you know the difference between the 1014116-00-C (which I just had installed today on my 2015 85D) vs the battery the op asked about which ends with a 'B' instead of a 'C'?

Thanks in advance for any info

My car was sent to the service center.

I am going to replace HV battery and waiting for the battery now.

Tesla's replied that they will replace the battery with part no." ASY-HV Battery, 90KW,SX (10141116-00-B).

Personally, I would prefer they repair my battery pack instead of giving a remanufactured pack.
How has this pack held up for you so far? Looking at a s 85d that has this pack. Thanks