TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

how to keep up?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by vfx, Jan 6, 2009.

1. vfx

vfx Well-Known Member

I'll say.

How does anyone make a living trying to keep up these days?

2. doug

doug Administrator / Head Moderator

I honestly can't keep up either, but I did a search before hand since I remembered anticipating this article and it hadn't yet come out when the Roadster review was published on line.

3. dpeilow

dpeilow Moderator

Two hours daily commuting and an HSDPA-enabled laptop certainly helps. It's about the only upside.

4. graham

graham Active Member

Good question. There was a ton more traffic on this forum last month for some reason. It was a little easier for me to keep up then as I was away from work for most of the month (and had no MacWorld deliverables for once this year) - but I have no idea how I will keep up going forward as my new project ramps up...

5. malcolm

malcolm Active Member

Two words. Top. Gear. :smile:

6. graham

graham Active Member

Very good point.

I can only imagine that interest in the cars will continue to grow as more get delivered. Chances are good our traffic will subsequently continue to increase.