Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to list my changed out side mirrors?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just paid the dealer to install the powered side mirrors on my 2013 model S.
When I tried to list the original equipment mirrors on the Parts for sale site I got a "not authorized to post" error message.
Did not get a reply from the forum to my question about what was necessary to be allowed to post the mirrors.
I want to sell them for $300 each to someone who either had damaged mirrors or ones that will not fold.
any help would be appreciated.

I was quoted $1575 and have contemplated it. However, I'd prefer to wait till the front/rear parking sensors come down in price and upgrade those instead.

Yeah, I really liked the way the sensors worked on a loaner I had... even in winter with the car covered in snow. The integration with the screens is very nice too. I had been considering after-market (which would only have the "beepers", no screen integration), but if there is a sense the Tesla retrofit may come down in price, I'll wait.

I don't really see the need for the mirrors or the sensors, to be honest. The mirrors don't bother me, and if it gets nicked a replacement is less than $100. Also, with the backup cam, the lens is so wide that I don't find the need for sensors. The only thing I think I'll do is that front camera.