Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to login to pw+ as customer?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just commissioned today...

I can login as installer if I do the flip power switch bit, but that's annoying...

I can't login as customer, say wrong password,..? Tried both my Tesla account password and the pw+ inverter password, neither work.....?

Help!

do you have a gateway? for powerwall 2s you dont log into "the powerwall" at all, you log into the gateway. The instructions for logging into the gateway provided by tesla are here:

No idea how powerwall+ is different though.

do you have a gateway? for powerwall 2s you dont log into "the powerwall" at all, you log into the gateway. The instructions for logging into the gateway provided by tesla are here:

No idea how powerwall+ is different though.
The gateway don't have any network presence at all, there's a 4 conductors 18awg shielded comm cable between the pw+ and the gateway. The pw+ becomes the brain of the entire setup

Hi all

Is this the same for a PW 2 - need to get the installer password - I've tried the reset password procedure but just getting an error of "unable to general password"

The password I'm using is my full p/w password and also tried the last five characters to the same error?

I've tried to change the password on my Powerwall/Gateway, but it always reverted after 1 login.

In the app, go to Settings | My Home Info. Use your Tesla account e-mail address, and the last 5 digits of the serial number shown as the password.