Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to maximize winter range on icy roads

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A better way to simply my question is just this---------

I run a M3P in an area that gets lots of ice and is often very cold which affects my range, and my battery is close to zero on one particular drive I do twice a month during the winter.

I'd like to purchase an 18inch winter wheel set that will fit the brakes of an M3P, but is light, and ideally can still accept aero covers. Willing to spend a decent amount to get lighter wheels, but I don't care about saving 1/16 of an ounce for an extra $500/wheel either.

I'm new to this, so I would definitely appreciate your recommendations both on wheels, and the best places to contact about wheels that fit the need above.

18inch winter wheel set that will fit the brakes of an M3P, but is light, and ideally can still accept aero covers
Umm... yeah. That's going to be a tall order. The stock 18" do not fit the M3P due to the brakes and the aftermarket wheels don't take the aero covers.

Let me see if I can find something.

EDIT:
Found something for you.

Umm... yeah. That's going to be a tall order. The stock 18" do not fit the M3P due to the brakes and the aftermarket wheels don't take the aero covers.

Let me see if I can find something.

EDIT:
Found something for you.
thank you very much