Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to open frunk from the screen?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, can someone help me? I can’t seem to figure out how or where to be able to open the frunk from inside the car using the center screen?

Atm I have to whip out my phone and then open app, then open frunk from app. Seem a bit long in doing so.

there has to be a way to open from inside the car? Am I Missin

This is a Model 3, but they should be identical.

Tesla-Model-3-USB-Ports-Multimedia.png

Reactions: Tam
This is a Model 3, but they should be identical.

You're brave. I have been roundly flamed for advising across model lines. "OURS are not like that!" they say. "Another Model 3 owner who thinks they know everything" they say. I think it's the rarefied atmosphere over in the Model X section... Maybe the S owners are more down to earth.

Edit... Oh, it's a Y. Somehow I thought he had an S. Maybe I *am* clueless.

• Funny
Reactions: cgiGuy
You're brave. I have been roundly flamed for advising across model lines. "OURS are not like that!" they say. "Another Model 3 owner who thinks they know everything" they say. I think it's the rarefied atmosphere over in the Model X section... Maybe the S owners are more down to earth.

Edit... Oh, it's a Y. Somehow I thought he had an S. Maybe I *am* clueless.

It's all good.

Thank you all. I can’t believe it was staring at me the whole time. It just didn’t occurred to me that I can touch the left side of the screen. Because in the model x the screen wasn’t the same, I was thinking it is there just for information not fully touchable. Thank you all. I feel so silly.

Reactions: empiredown
Thank you all. I can’t believe it was staring at me the whole time. It just didn’t occurred to me that I can touch the left side of the screen. Because in the model x the screen wasn’t the same, I was thinking it is there just for information not fully touchable. Thank you all. I feel so silly.

no worries. Took me 3 1/2 weeks just to find the button for the hazard lights in my Tesla model 3. Sometimes the most obvious buttons are the ones that are the hardest to find.

Reactions: Puddles