Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

how to order parts?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've seen in other threads on here that one can order the frunk bag clips from tesla for like $1. but during this pandemic, I'm not going to the tesla service center. how would I go about ordering the parts??

You can look up parts at epc.tesla.com. Sign in with your Tesla credentials and select Model 3. The frunk items are Interior Trim/Luggage Compartment Trim. Click on the drawing or link and it will expand to show all frunk part numbers. They used to be numbered parts in the drawing (when they were standard items) but are now relegated to miscellaneous pieces near the bottom of the list:

ASY-M3-RBN FRUNK-LH 1116002-00-C
ASY-M3-RBN FRUNK-RH 1116003-00-C

You can also see here: Frunk Bag Hooks – Tesla Model 3 Wiki

There does not appear to be any way at the moment to order directly from this web site. I'd suggest looking up the part number, then contacting your local service center and verify that the part number you found is exactly what you need and ordering it from them. Of course the hardest part is the second step; getting to talk to somebody at service.

Given the part number, you can also try Googling it and see if there's another source for the part or an alternative (in the case with these frunk clips since people have 3D printed their own).

Reactions: lUtriaNt
How do I get a mobile ranger?
Shout at the top of your lungs: Hi-Ho Silver, Away!!!

Oh, sorry, I thought you said a "Lone" Ranger... (Google it for all you young'ens). I would guess that you contact your mobile service ranger only after he/she contacts you for some upcoming service. Scheduling can be done using the Telsa app or by calling (good luck) your local service center. Although I'm not sure that they will send out somebody with $4 in parts and no other required service. Seems to be a waste of resources. I don't know if the service centers are capable of mailing the pieces to you. The only times I've needed some parts from them I've gone there and picked them up myself (pre-COVID days).

• Funny
Reactions: lUtriaNt