Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to Order TPMS prior to VIN Allocation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all, simple question really. I'm expecting my car in Feb to May next year, and I know I am going to get some new rims. I want to get the TPMS ahead of time so I can give them to the Wheel Dealer for installation with the Rubber.

How can I go about getting them? eBay looks iffy ....

Hey all, simple question really. I'm expecting my car in Feb to May next year, and I know I am going to get some new rims. I want to get the TPMS ahead of time so I can give them to the Wheel Dealer for installation with the Rubber.

How can I go about getting them? eBay looks iffy ....

In the US, I can just simply go to Tesla website to buy it with no need for VIN. Should that be the same for Australia Tesla website?

Reactions: Jmadrox
Upvote 0
In the US, I can just simply go to Tesla website to buy it with no need for VIN. Should that be the same for Australia Tesla website?
I don't see them listed on the Aus one.... Not even out of stock, just non-existent

Edit:
I just tried going to the US Tesla store, and I found them and added 4 to my basket. It asked me to log on, then when I did, the TPMS's vanished

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You can try calling Tesla. I did that, and was told to wait until I get my vehicles and only then book a service because those are "service parts"
and yes, I asked - they said can't get it before delivery.

In the end, I ordered OEM from TSportline.

Let me know if you want some photos I can PM you.

Reactions: Jmadrox
Upvote 0