Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to Remove and Open Back Seatbelt Buckles?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello.

I am wondering, how exactly do you remove the back seatbelt buckles on a Model Y?

And if so, can you access the internals of the seatbelt buckles?

I'm asking because I accidentally have had a tiny object dislocate itself into the very innards of one of the back seatbelt buckle. It's impossible to dislodge from the outside. Hell, it's almost impossible to see from the outside.

Please note that I cannot respond to any questions, just use the information already given to you, thanks.

Hello.

I am wondering, how exactly do you remove the back seatbelt buckles on a Model Y?

And if so, can you access the internals of the seatbelt buckles?

I'm asking because I accidentally have had a tiny object dislocate itself into the very innards of one of the back seatbelt buckle. It's impossible to dislodge from the outside. Hell, it's almost impossible to see from the outside.

Please note that I cannot respond to any questions, just use the information already given to you, thanks.
Sounds like a mobile service visit.

Reactions: 101dals
Upvote 0
Stick a vacuumed hose on the buckle. If that doesn't work YouTube how to remove the back seat cushion. It's amazingly simple. There are two latches and you lift it up. The seatbelts are just a bolt like every other car.

It's easy and probably worth trying rather than waiting for service.

Upvote 0