TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

How To Remove Sold Car from My Tesla

Discussion in 'Model S' started by cclaygo, Jul 7, 2016.

Tags:
  1. cclaygo

cclaygo Member

Does anyone know how to remove a car you sold from the My Tesla page?

2. Ciaopec

Ciaopec Reservations at Restaurant at Universe end

Close to where SpaceXploration begins: 32952

"Command-option-esc" ?

But seriously, I think the only way is to contact Tesla. 877-79-TESLA

3. Max*

Max* Charging

Call or email Tesla.

4. cclaygo

cclaygo Member

Thanks! I wasn't sure if it was automatic when the other person tried to register their vehicle or not. Appreciate the help.

5. rog

rog Member

Pls let me know if you have any success. I am trying to have a "pending reservation" removed from myTesla - no luck so far. Called, e-mailed, talked to SC, talked to a guy in a showroom. They don't seem to be able/willing to do the removal :)

6. ReturnZero

ReturnZero Member

Basically it will disappear from your account automatically when the new owner transfers it to his account. They will need to send in a photocopy of their driver's license and the new vehicle registration or title to get that done.

• Like x 1
  7. cclaygo

cclaygo Member

Great info...I called tesla and they told me exactly that!