Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to Remove Tesla Insurance Card from Apple Wallet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All

My Tesla insurance policy recently had some changes (start/end date). These changes are not reflected at the Tesla insurance card in my Apple Wallet and thus I want to update/remove the existing digital insurance card from my Apple Wallet.

Does anyone have an experience on removing the digital Tesla insurance card from Apple Wallet? The digital card disclaimer states that to update the card information after policy changes, requires the existing card to be removed.

I tried many ways: first is with the hope that the insurance card will be updated automatically by resetting the Tesla app or the iPhone; but this did not work.

I also tried to remove the Tesla appresetting all the iPhone, sign out and also uninstall the Tesla app but it still won’t update the digital card (in the Tesla app) with the new information.

Thank you.

Hi, there is no option for the 3 dots somehow; unlike the credit cards in the Apple Wallet.
Sorry I meant when I clicked the 3 dots, it showed the following message and there was no option to remove it

906BCDF9-6889-4D0C-9460-C565B6920A60.jpeg

Upvote 0