Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to schedule mobile service?

cbo111

May 28, 2019
florida
So I need to get my home link garage door opener installed. I opened the Tesla App and went through the screens to describe service needed, and pick a time and SC location. There was no option offered for having a mobile tech come to my home. Is mobile service a decision made by Tesla or me?

vvnk

Feb 29, 2020
Santa Clarita, California
Most probably, they either don't have mobile service available in your area, or type of service cannot be performed at remote location.
Had same for last 2 years and finally for interior/exterior repairs I can select mobile service right now.

Reactions: cbo111

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC