Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The final cut of the 9th episode of the Tesla Motors Club Podcast, featuring Chad Schwitters, the former president of Plug In America, is now available. You can watch it now on YouTube or listen to it on all major podcast networks.

How to see a history of vehicle usage in app or in tesla account?

I have had my telsa m3 for a bit over 2 weeks but I think I am not able to find some features or they are mysteriously missing.

I have another vehicle, plug-in kia optima and I can use the app or online to see trips that the car has made even mark them as leisure or business if I needed to for tax tracking purposes. There is a lot more historical items as well.

With the tesla app or online I don't see anything historical, actually with the site, I can't see anything more than my original order info.

Am I missing something? The app seems to only offer live info.

looks like what I was talking about but is a pay to use thing. Seems like this is something Tesla would be offering in the first place. I mean Kia does it.... Kia!

It’s $5/month or $50/year. I’d rather pay the extra $50 and drive a Tesla. You can try it out for free for two weeks, or four weeks if you use someone’s referral code.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC