Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to Send Spotify Playlists From PC TO Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Red Ryder 3

Now known as: "REDAZY22"
Mar 9, 2021
Phoenix, AZ USA
I hav a Premium Spotify account. I am able to create Spotify playlists on my iPhone, and they do show up on the Tesla, but it is easier to create playlists on my PC.
So, after I create a playlist on my PC, how do I get it to appear on the car?

TIA

If you sign in to Spotify in the car with your Spotify Premium account, you should see your playlists as created on the PC.*

*Eventually

Syncing between phone / pc and car for spotify seems to take some indeterminate amount of time, at least for me. Also, if you add a song to a playlist on phone or PC, it seems to take some random amount of time before it shows up in the car. Additionally, at least for me, the playlist in the car does not always show all the songs that are actually in the playlist (showing on other sources).

Is there a way I can sync my playlist from non premium account to Tesla Spotify account?

In the US, playing spotify requires a premium account so there is no access at all through the tesla interface to a "non premium account". I have no idea how that works internationally however. If your location under your name is "southhampton, england", you should likely ask this question in the UK and Ireland subforum, because spotify access may be different there than it is in the US.

Reactions: Red Ryder 3