TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

How to set zoom during navigation ?

Discussion in 'Model 3: User Interface' started by FinallyGotMyM3, Jul 17, 2018.

1. FinallyGotMyM3

is there a way to set the zoom while navigating ? I can zoom in while navigating but it doesn’t follow the car anymore. I find that the default zoom is really far out if you’re driving “straight” for a long stretch. I’d prefer to see more detail go help with minor bends in the road.

2. Dallas701

Dallas701 Member

Double tab the nav map. You will see a +/- on the left side. Use that to zoom in and out.

I has the same question the other day. My 12 years old daughter figured it out in 30 sec lol

• Like x 2
  3. ewoodrick

ewoodrick Member

I don't believe there is an option for consistent zoom. Not many nav systems that I know of have it.

• Like x 1
  4. FinallyGotMyM3

Thanks. I don’t think this works, I had already tried this? This doesn’t “follow” the car. So it works if you want to look at an area closely but doesn’t work for navigation unless I’m missing something ?