Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to stop charging with the new iPhone app?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How to stop charging with the new iPhone app there's no button for stop.

You mean this button?

2AAEE7E8-E2DF-4ED2-A1A1-AEC813434AFF.jpeg

Reactions: Darblish
Seems like a bug then because it wasn’t on my screen. I should have done screenshot, next time. All I had was the green bar. Thanks, I’ve got a bug to chase. Maybe the bug is elsewhere since the car was actually charged ABOVE the limit shown by the app. Something very strange going on.

Last edited:
Seems like a bug then because it wasn’t on my screen. I should have done screenshot, next time. All I had was the green bar. Thanks, I’ve got a bug to chase. Maybe the bug is elsewhere since the car was actually charged ABOVE the limit shown by the app. Something very strange going on.
There's been an update since the new version of the app was released. Have you checked that?

Reactions: techlogik
On the image above, where is says 1 hour 5m remaining, and shows the amps and the charging speed, mine right now only shows "24+ hours to remain" and doesn't show the amps or speed. Anyone have any thoughts on that? I left it at a repair shop and they are plugging it in overnight and was hoping too see how fast it was charging.

On the image above, where is says 1 hour 5m remaining, and shows the amps and the charging speed, mine right now only shows "24+ hours to remain" and doesn't show the amps or speed. Anyone have any thoughts on that? I left it at a repair shop and they are plugging it in overnight and was hoping too see how fast it was charging.
Sounds like it is charging on 120V. Full charge could require at least 41 hrs depending on current.

That may be but I'm just trying to understand why it doesn't show the amps and miles per hour of the charging. I'm adding a screen shot here. See
how it only shows "24+ hours remain". I want to know how fast it's charging so I'll have a good estimate of how charged it will be when I pick it up tomorrow.

IMG_2E876A68D06F-1.jpeg

That may be but I'm just trying to understand why it doesn't show the amps and miles per hour of the charging. I'm adding a screen shot here. See
how it only shows "24+ hours remain". I want to know how fast it's charging so I'll have a good estimate of how charged it will be when I pick it up tomorrow.

View attachment 706976
My guess is that if you change the font to smaller size, you will see those info again. The amps and volts overflow the area and get clipped.

My guess was that the charging is happening so slowly the app can't determine a decent estimate. But based on the screen capture, I tend to think the issue is in fact the font size.

Last edited: