Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to tell if your Tesla has Transferable FUSC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla makes it a bit difficult to tell if your car, or a car you're considering buying has transferable FUSC.

Follow these steps and you'll know for sure.

First, log in to the Tesla account associated with the vehicle.

Next, click on "details". This should bring up the following screen:

Right click and choose "inspect"

inspect.jpg

Now, what you're looking for is the Supercharger code. Code SC01 = Transferable FUSC. If it shows anything other than SC01 in the area circled in red below, then you DO NOT have transferable FUSC. If it does show SC01, then you're good to go!

(note: the car used for this demonstration does not have Transferable FUSC).

SC04.jpg

I hope y'all find this post helpful.

Tesla makes it a bit difficult to tell if your car, or a car you're considering buying has transferable FUSC.

View attachment 849640

Now, what you're looking for is the Supercharger code. Code SC01 = Transferable FUSC. If it shows anything other than SC01 in the area circled in red below, then you DO NOT have transferable FUSC. If it does show SC01, then you're good to go!

View attachment 849660

Great post, just checked my source and i have $SC01

What if you are buying from a dealer who doesn't have an account. Is there a way to tell if it has free SC sitting in the car? I have never owned an S and only test driven them.

What if you are buying from a dealer who doesn't have an account. Is there a way to tell if it has free SC sitting in the car? I have never owned an S and only test driven them.

I test drove one to a SC. Then the previous owner got charged a 1$ for my test drive. Surprised they didn't take it off their account.

On a related note the '17 X 75D only got 200mi/hr peak at a 250kw SC. Typical or something wrong with battery/charger?