Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to tell the difference between FSD full purchase vs subscription

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm in the market for a used M3P with FSD. How do I tell the difference between what's on the car: the full FSD upgrade ($10K) or the monthly subscription ($200)? On one of the cars I'm considering, the software screen does say "Full self driving capability: Included Package", and does not mention any date for auto renewal or expiry. Does this mean that the car has the $10K upgrade enabled? Thanks in advance!

On a vehicle at a dealership, you dont. If you are buying directly from the original purchaser, they should be able to show you that it is included in their tesla account.

This is in a dealership. I see this (see attached). There’s no way to tell if it’s the full purchase vs monthly? that’s a bummer 😕

Attachments

• 64781236-4B8C-401D-949B-F48BE49F397B.jpeg
    64781236-4B8C-401D-949B-F48BE49F397B.jpeg
    330.5 KB · Views: 5,614
Upvote 0
This is in a dealership. I see this (see attached). There’s no way to tell if it’s the full purchase vs monthly? that’s a bummer 😕

That screenshot shows that it has the full self driving computer (HW 3), and that FSD is currently active. I dont know what it looks like ifthe car has a subscription, because I have FSD on my car so am not following the "subscription" discussion closely.

Upvote 0