Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to tell what options a Tesla has?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all! I am going to buy a used Model X P90D & am looking for some way to know what options a 1st-time owner purchased. I know you can get some info from the "Software" screen clicking "Additional vehicle info." But it doesn't get into detail like carbon fiber upgrade, wheel upgrade, etc. I found a great site that looks like it lists all the available options & cost. My goal is to basically understand what the original cost was - having a window sticker would be ideal but it's not always available (or the used car dealer "lost" it). Here's the URL: Buyers Guide to Tesla Model X Options and Pricing.

Attachments

• Tesla-Options.png
    Tesla-Options.png
    591.4 KB · Views: 110
Does it really make a difference what it included on the original purchase.
You base the cost based on what is being sold now, not what it was to start with.
Original owner may have added PPF which wouldn't show up but would increase the current value.
Original car had standard wheels but has been changed to turbines later, maybe the other way round, owner got 21's but preferred the ride on 19's etc etc.
But hey, if its that important, go for it ;)

Reactions: X-pilot
To me it does, as you know there were many more upgrade options years ago & now it's less configurable. Here's a good example of options a buyer of a Model X P90D could choose. A car w/ these upgrades is $25,000 vs. no upgrades. That's a big amount of money so this may be important to people.

$10,000 Ludicrous upgrade
$4,500 premium upgrade package
$3,000 6 seats
$2,500 20" helix wheels
$2,500 tan leather
$2,500 ultra high fidelity
$1,000 subzero winter package
$750 Obeche Wood Matte trim