Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to tell when your cat is fully charged.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My dad is a veterinarian... the most important lesson I learned as a young girl was never to look in any large plastic bags in an animal hospital. That, and don't assume everything in the office fridge is food.

My dad is a veterinarian... the most important lesson I learned as a young girl was never to look in any large plastic bags in an animal hospital. That, and don't assume everything in the office fridge is food.

Excellent advice for anyone that works at an animal hospital. The 'food' concept also applies to yellow liquids you might find in the 'fridge' as well. Your dad is a vet, small world! :biggrin: Can you talk him into a Tesla?

Excellent advice for anyone that works at an animal hospital. The 'food' concept also applies to yellow liquids you might find in the 'fridge' as well. Your dad is a vet, small world! :biggrin: Can you talk him into a Tesla?
Well, he's long been retired and spends most of his time on his farm in Indiana, but he came home in November and was very excited to check out my Tesla. He's 85, but he's all about technology!

Cool pic...

I do not know why everyone says cats are hard to heard. The point of herding is to get the animals to go where you want them to go...

I had three cats. I could go to the exact spot where I wanted them. Pop open a can of tuna or sardines and there were instantly three cats right where I wanted them to be....

I do not know why everyone says cats are hard to heard. The point of herding is to get the animals to go where you want them to go...

I had three cats. I could go to the exact spot where I wanted them. Pop open a can of tuna or sardines and there were instantly three cats right where I wanted them to be....

That's cat bribery, not cat herding :)