Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to turn off rainbow road animation and music?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Trust me it does, just make sure you are doing it correctly, just tap the stalk as you do to engage autopilot, not in a rush. No joking. I just tested again right now on my 2020 LR AWD latest non-beta software

Let me just clarify. This works while driving. I have no clue how to do it when the car is stopped or in park. Hope it helps

So while standing is part of the issue.
I explained how to turn it off for all the people who are parked or don't want to turn on autopilot or autopilot doesn't work on a particular stretch of road or are going too slow in traffic to be able to turn it on.
Hard to believe no one else published on how to do it.

the funniest part for me is that my links to how to enter a search term into google will show this topic once it gets indexed so it becomes the ultimate circular reference :cool:
I was driving today and I asked Google how the hell do I turn this thing off. Google proceeds to tell me that you can't turn it off and that I have to buy a new one. I just started dying laughing. Good stuff!!