Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to turn off rainbow road animation and music?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Walken-Cowbell.jpg

I asked this question just to see if ANYONE out there knows other than me.
I actually accidentally figured it out and didn't see any indication anywhere on this site or any other site. This whole time no one posted the simple trick I found to turn it off (no need to reboot of any kind).

Hopefully someone else here will guess what it is.

I asked this question just to see if ANYONE out there knows other than me.
I actually accidentally figured it out and didn't see any indication anywhere on this site or any other site. This whole time no one posted the simple trick I found to turn it off (no need to reboot of any kind).

Hopefully someone else here will guess what it is.
Dang, I came here to find a similar answer. Perhaps you can share with me via PM? Thank you much.

That doesn't work. I've tried many other ways and they don't work. Only the fart sound functionality works to turn it off.
Trust me it does, just make sure you are doing it correctly, just tap the stalk as you do to engage autopilot, not in a rush. No joking. I just tested again right now on my 2020 LR AWD latest non-beta software

Let me just clarify. This works while driving. I have no clue how to do it when the car is stopped or in park. Hope it helps

Last edited: